A Message from Lucinda…
From my 25 years experience as an artist, I have often found that a painting has greater meaning to the recipient that almost any other gift. Time after time, I hear that not only does this unique gift bring back warm memories, but it also makes people feel appreciated. I am delighted to offer my artistic abilities to capture the essence of something that will incentivize your top employees. What better way to say, “Thank you for a job well done!”
- “I had never seen an incentive gift get such a response. It was like a feeding frenzy!” Karen Atkinson, Maritz Travel
“Your two prints we room-dropped (delivered to the room) were a huge hit. Most memorable was the painting class; what a
- unique activity for our group.” Gordon Wong, Johnson & Johnson
- “I love the picture I received! It makes me feel relaxed during my busy day.” Paula O’Brien, Alliance Data Systems
- *Note Cards: Many different images are available for announcements, invitations, and gifts. An assorted package of six beautiful cards
also makes a great gift.
- *Signed Reproductions: Double-matted reproductions of various subjects are available in sizes 5″x7″ and 8″x10″. Ask about single-matting or
un-matted reproductions if your concern is cost. One of the most popular choices is a custom 8″x10″ limited edition reproduction, created exclusively for your group (minimum order of 10). Any of the reproduction can be personally dedicated to the recipient for a small additional fee.
- *Original Watercolors: Original 8″x10″ watercolors (minimum order of 10) depicting a theme or special event are the perfect top-off on the final night and are an incredible way to bring back a memory of their trip. (These start at $150) These paintings can be dedicated to the recipient for a small additional fee.
*Please contact us regarding the pricing for any of these options. Gift-wrapping and shipping are also available.